Copyright J. Andoni URTIZBEREA
Welcome to the 21st Paris Summer School of Myology. The course is in English and lasts six consecutive days till Saturday 06/18/2018. Due to a great number of applications this year, we’ve opened a waiting list. There will also be another session next October (15-21). Alternatively, consider attending the TREAT-NMD Translational School early July in Newcastle (UK).
J. Andoni URTIZBEREA, MD, MSc
From Monday June 18, 2018 (8.30 am) till Saturday June 23, 2018 (4.30 pm)
Auditorium, Institut de Myologie, Hôpital de la Salpêtrière, Paris, France.
Detailed program. Includes optional hands-on workshops on June 25-26.
TARGET AUDIENCE (60 attendees max.):
Medical doctors (MD), scientists (PhD), paramedics (OT, PT, …).
From France and abroad. To have an idea, read the 2015 Who’s Who.
Applications will be assessed till mid-May 2018. To that end:
- Fill out the 2018 registration form
- add a brief CV
- and send the whole to Dr. J. Andoni URTIZBEREA.
A 500-EUR fee applies and includes
- morning coffee breaks, buffet at lunchtime, teaching material
- special rates apply for applicants from developing countries
- payment: bank transfer, preferably.
- Use the following Institut de Myologie’s account number.
- for more information about the payment, contact Mrs Pacheco
- no advance payment is required
- most presentations will be made available (in a PDF format)
- right at the end of the course
- or later onto a dedicated online dropbox
- exception : muscle slides during workshops (as copyright applies)
ACCOMODATION: List of recommended hotels