Copyright J. Andoni URTIZBEREA
Welcome to the 20th Paris Summer School of Myology.
This webpage provides you with information about the course scheduled on June 15-23, 2017.
On behalf of the organizing committee:
J. Andoni URTIZBEREA, MD
Norma B. ROMERO, MD
Gisèle BONNE, MD
Stéphanie MIFFRE, Secretary
From Thursday June 15, 2017 (9.00 am) till Friday June 23, 2017 (4.30 pm)
Auditorium, Institut de Myologie, Hôpital de la Salpêtrière, Paris, France.
The official language of the course is English.
Medical doctors (MD), scientists (PhD), preferably juniors, are welcome to apply. Exceptions are made for other professions (physiotherapists, nurses, others). 60 attendees maximum.
From France and abroad. To have an idea, read the 2015 Who’s Who.
Application (from now on till mid-May 2017):
- Fill out the registration form
- add your CV
- and send the whole to Dr. J. Andoni URTIZBEREA.
A 500-EUR fee
- includes teaching, morning coffee breaks, buffet at lunchtime
- no advance payment is required
- special rates apply for applicants from developing countries
- how : bank transfer, preferably one month prior to the course
- to that end, use the Institut de Myologie account number.
- for more information about the payment, contact Mrs Pacheco
- most presentations will be made available (PDF format)
- right at the end of the course
- or later onto a dedicated website
- exception : muscle slides during workshops (as copyright applies)
ACCOMODATION: List of recommended hotels