Copyright J. Andoni URTIZBEREA
Welcome to the 21st Paris Summer School of Myology. This webpage provides you with some information about our course scheduled on June 18-23, 2018.
On behalf of the organizing committee:
J. Andoni URTIZBEREA, MD
Edoardo MALFATTI, MD, PhD
Norma B. ROMERO, MD, PhD
Gisèle BONNE, PhD
Stéphanie MIFFRE, Secretary
From Monday June 18th, 2018 (8.00 am)
till Saturday June 23rd, 2018 (5.30 pm)
Auditorium, Institut de Myologie, Hôpital de la Salpêtrière, Paris, France.
Program in progress
Official language: English.
Medical doctors (MD), scientists (PhD), preferably juniors, are welcome. Exceptions are also made for other professionals (PT, OT, nurses, others). 60 attendees maximum.
From France and abroad. To have an idea, read the 2015 Who’s Who.
Applications are received as of now and will be assessed till mid-May 2018:
- Fill out the 2018 registration form
- add your CV
- and send the whole to Dr. J. Andoni URTIZBEREA.
A 500-EUR fee applies and includes
- morning coffee breaks, buffet at lunchtime, teaching material
- special rates apply for applicants from developing countries
- payment: bank transfer, preferably.
- Use the following Institut de Myologie’s account number.
- for more information about the payment, contact Mrs Pacheco
- no advance payment is required
- most presentations will be made available (in a PDF format)
- right at the end of the course
- or later onto a dedicated online dropbox
- exception : muscle slides during workshops (as copyright applies)
ACCOMODATION: List of recommended hotels